To view our Thousands of Images or download files, please create an account, It's easy and free.
zmente

Stuff

Out of extreme curiousity, what kind of fetish or Kinks are you into.

leggings, yoga pants, thigh highs coupled with short skirts or short shorts, thin legs, small-to-medium boobs, small but defined asses, i like bieng the daddy but i find ddlg goes too young feeling for me, rope play 

6 minutes ago, Futaba said:

leggings, yoga pants, thigh highs coupled with short skirts or short shorts, thin legs, small-to-medium boobs, small but defined asses, i like bieng the daddy but i find ddlg goes too young feeling for me, rope play 

That's Funny considering my fetish is DDLG. My husband was creeped out the first times then he got used to it.  

Other than DDLG I'm into Incest and Yuri. But not Yuri Incest. 

Femboys. they are The Lord's gift to earth and I mean really good looking ones with Short hair. 

i couldn't get into femboys or traps, which i figured i would be able to - i like seeing a girl take a bunch of dicks, why not a girl take a bunch of dicks from girls 

Just now, Futaba said:

i couldn't get into femboys or traps, which i figured i would be able to - i like seeing a girl take a bunch of dicks, why not a girl take a bunch of dicks from girls 

that reminds me I'm also into Futanari girls!

On 10/1/2018 at 5:31 PM, Futaba said:

Seeing a girl taking a bunch of dicks from guys have always been kindof iffy for me. The futa is really good

Incest has been my favorite. Mostly Father/Daughter and Brother/Sister.   

No I don't have siblings

No I don't wanna fuck my dad. 

it's just something I sexually enjoy. The fantasy of it, and not doing it for real excites me more

I can get brother to sister some times but Father to daughter 😕