Yuri-Ism Release 600: Field Trip!

DeviantZone.com

Administration Account
Bot Account
Reaction score
KV here. This month we have a special trip for the sisters. Ayari is excited to go out with her nee-san! Sachi wants to keep going places with her precious sister. Most importantly, this chapter guest stars penguins! Enjoy, everyone.

And now some commentary from yours truly. This marks our 600th release as a group and this truly is a milestone I never thought we’d get to. It almost feels like we wouldn’t either. I’m sure you noticed by now but our releases have slowed down quite a bit. Our group structure has always remained small and only recruited once in a blue moon. We have only had 2 translators on our staff this whole time. Outside of around 20-40 joint projects with other groups. Everything you see here has been translated by only two people. But after 7 years we get older and gain more responsibilities and can’t devote as much time to this project.

So what does this mean for Yuri-ism? You should expect about the same output for the rest of the year, I don’t plan on making any significant changes until the new year starts. But don’t worry we won’t be going anywhere and we’ll always bring some wholesome yuri to you all. We will have some more Isya soon, some new nsfw projects and more. It just might take us a little bit longer. Thanks for always supporting us.

(Hiiragi Yutaka) Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan ch42 (Dengeki Daioh 2019-09) [English] [Yuri-ism]

Credit page source: Pixiv

Download: Mega | Yuri-ism

[Read Online]

Continue reading...