Method of Contraception?

Nova

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Some people use condoms and some make use of tablets. I am not sure how safe are condoms though. Because often they can break. Tablets too have side effects.

What do you prefer?

What method of contraception is safe?

Maud'Dib

Anime Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sexual Orientation
Straight
I mean condoms with proper use are 98 percent effective. Key is 'proper use' - if you're properly educated I'm willing to roll those dice.

I prefer my girlfriend to be on some kind of hormonal contraception because it feels way better but i'm not gonna press the issue it's her body.

Naruha Sakuragi

Minister of Loli Content
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Condoms I would say are the best.

I would never use "The Pill" that would put too many chemicals and artificial stuff in your body that affects you later in life.

Use a condom, Cum outside or do other sexual things that dont involve penetration.

Maud'Dib

Anime Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Condoms I would say are the best.

I would never use "The Pill" that would put too many chemicals and artificial stuff in your body that affects you later in life.

Use a condom, Cum outside or do other sexual things that dont involve penetration.
Just don't use cumming outside as your only method of protection if youre having actual sex. precum is pretty hotly debated but it can at least in moderate circumstances have sperm in it.