Have you had experience with maid or servant?

Nova

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sexual Orientation
Straight
I know for some it always remains a fantasy whereas some people actually get to do something. I was partial lucky with the maid though it never really went down there.

Have you done anything with maid or servant? or it remained as fantasy for you?

Maud'Dib

Anime Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sexual Orientation
Straight
ive had real maids. only one i'd want to bang, she's new tho so maybe i'll make a move after i feel her out more

never hooked up with a maid or a "maid outfit/fantasy cosplay" type interpretation of it.

Rita Lizumi

Staff Leader
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sexual Orientation
Straight
I know for some it always remains a fantasy whereas some people actually get to do something. I was partial lucky with the maid though it never really went down there.

Have you done anything with maid or servant? or it remained as fantasy for you?
"Maud'Dib]ive had real maids. only one i'd want to bang said:
I once wore a maid outfit and it looked really good on me (no I don't have pictures)

but it's an awesome fantasy.......only fantasy because most maids I've seen IRL look like Consuela from Family Guy

Nova

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Yeah it's really hard to see good looking maid..

I am not into maid cosplays either. it's just that i was in contact with few who were bangable and i could not resist though it was difficult at home so never manged to have it full. i'd never go for cosplay one but real maid if i get chance would be worth it. .. if she has physique of that type..

Magic Girl

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
I actually roleplay a lot in real life as online as a maid as I find it is quite popular for my customers. It usually is easy for me to do as I have been a maid for a restaurant when I was 17. I would only clean and never anything else when I worked there for a month before moving to erotic services a week after I turned 18.