Not open for further replies.

Ariel Adrien

Secure Systems Manager
Legacy Staff
OG Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
So Recently the Pope has been in USA spreading a message of peace and love. But where is Donald Trump? Why go quiet all of a sudden? I'll tell you why. The pope has been giving his speeches in Spanish, he is an Immigrant, so where's Trump? Perfect person for him to pick on. Ohhh oops...I forgot the Pope is the most Powerful Holy Figure on the Earth and Trump doesn't even compare. 

In the book of Matthew Chapter 24 it says how there will be false prophets spreading messages of hate and dividing people (what trump has been doing all along)  

And now he's in hiding cause he knows against the Pope he's fucked.

So what are your thoughts on the Historic Papal Visit to USA and how Trump is in hiding all of a sudden.

HeatNation

The New Foolist
OG Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Pope is here legally. ggnore

DJ Sammy

Intellectual Leader
VIP Member
Retired Staff
OG Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Trump is an idiot. And an immigrant #Pilgrim The less we hear of him the better. 

My thoughts on the Visit is that this is needed to remind humanity to come together. I really really like our Current Pope. He's humble, Down-to-earth and quite liberal. I'm an Atheist and I admire this man very much.

Mimir

Where has common sense gone?
Legacy Staff
OG Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Trump is an idiot. And an immigrant #Pilgrim The less we hear of him the better. 
My thoughts on the Visit is that this is needed to remind humanity to come together. I really really like our Current Pope. He's humble, Down-to-earth and quite liberal. I'm an Atheist and I admire this man very much.
Umm...The visits are indeed good at building unity, but there doesn't seem to be too much that's special about it to me.  The pope is just doing what his job should be, serving others, unifying the church, and spreading the Word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.