spadeshiro

Custom Maid cultist & Simracer
VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Sexual Orientation
Straight
So hi, I'm SpadesHiro or also better known as Spades.

This is going to be awkward so let's jump straight to the details.

A bit of background

Not much about me, but most people will probably know me from Custom Maid discord server (with over 8k members worldwide) as I'm one of the admin there.

I'm a car and bike nerd myself although I have shallow knowledge about them, but I sure like them, especially if you're trying to talk about simracing.

What else, I do design from time to time, itasha, itansha, stickers, you name it. I do lots of design during my free time.

I guess that's all I can tell, I won't be actively visiting DZ but I'll be sure to post some stuff related to any of my interest.

Rita Lizumi

Staff Leader
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Do be sure to come around every now and then. And Welcome to DZ!

Elza Kanzaki

Pitohui
VIP Member
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Welcome to DZ

spadeshiro

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Do be sure to come around every now and then. And Welcome to DZ!
Will do, I'll be lurking from time to time and maybe having a little bit of chitchat, hopefully the forum will expand more with maybe eroge corner I guess? That would definitely be cool to have.

Welcome to DZ
Thanks!

Llenn

Pink Devil
VIP Member
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Welcome to DZ, I love your profile song. I used to be staff on the old site.

hopefully the forum will expand more with maybe eroge corner I guess? That would definitely be cool to have.
Do you mean a whole section to discuss Eroge? I think @Naruha Sakuragi can create it. you can suggest other sections too if they don't exist. The old site was more focused on the Gallery than the forum, now they wanna get everything up and running evenly.

I think the site also has a hidden unused area that's a File manager where everyone can share actual files/software can be uploaded for others to download.

spadeshiro

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Welcome to DZ, I love your profile song. I used to be staff on the old site.
Thanks, I ripped the bgm from Genshin Impact's site, hopefully the game will be as great as the bgm

Do you mean a whole section to discuss Eroge? I think @Naruha Sakuragi can create it. you can suggest other sections too if they don't exist. The old site was more focused on the Gallery than the forum, now they wanna get everything up and running evenly.
I'll try to do that over suggestions sub-forum, I have some ideas as well that I might want to see it be realized